illogiCon VIII Dealers Room Hours
That’s another illogiCon on the books!
Thank you to everyone who made it possible. A wrap-up post is coming soon, but we want your feedback in the meantime!
We would love to hear what you thought–good, bad, hopes for the future. The online comment box is anonymous and we’re not collecting email or IP information, but you may provide optional identifying info if you wish (like, were you a guest, attendee, GM, vendor, or fan group member? You may also leave your name). You can leave as many comments as you’d like, as you think of them.
Stuff we want to know:
- Was there a panel, performer, or guest you especially liked?
- How were the moderators?
- What about the con layout?
- Was there an event or panel we had in the past you wanted to see this year?
- Do you have panel, performer, or guest suggestions for next year?
- Where should we be advertising that we’re not?
- How was the online presence this year?
- How can we improve “Office Hours” and author readings?
- Did you feel safe and well-supported at the con?
- How can we improve staff visibility?
- What special events did you attend and how were they (Candy Salon, Trivia, Opening Ceremonies, Charity Auction, Costume Contest, Concerts/Shows)?
- What factored into you decided to attend or not attend illogiCon?
- Literally anything else you can think of, we want to know!
Here’s the link again: Comment Box
Ah, Con Suite! The best kept secret of illogiCon!
What is The Con Suite?
The Con Suite is here and free for all attendees! Our Cooking Mama Lacy and her team coordinate a fleet of crock pots, snacks, song, and smiles to help make your con experience a joy!
It’s a labor of love, so your patience is appreciated during meal rushes or when foods are being swapped out. If you’re able, tips are welcome! The Con Suite loves what it does but it’s a lot of work; even a smile goes a long way!