ATTENTION: APPLICATIONS FOR THE ILLOGICON 6 DEALERS ROOM(IT’S AN ARTISTS ALLEY TOO) ARE CLOSED! THE ROOM IS FULL! WE LOVE Y’ALL BUT WE ARE LIMITED BY THE CONSTRAINTS OF SPACE AND TIME.
- Read everything before writing an email!.
- Full Tables are $55 and include two badges, half-tables are $35 and include one badge. If you and another dealer friend want to go in on a table together, do a joint application! All tables are 6’ long, and 2’ wide. A single dealer (or group of artists) may not purchase more than three tables due to space limitations.
- All dealers/artists must be 18 years of age or older.
- If you require electricity, please make note of that in your application. We will do our best to place you within range of an outlet. Please also bring an extension cord and tape, as they may be needed, and the convention will not be able to provide these. Internet can be provided, for a fee, by the hotel.
- Applying does NOT guarantee acceptance. illogiCon reserves the right to determine those dealers admitted to the room; this will be a curated room and the dealers room head will have final say as to those dealers/artits accepted. Please do not apply unless you accept this rule. Acceptance to the room is not based solely on date of application; however, prompt returns are always better.
- To begin the process, send an email with the subject “illogiCon 6 Dealers Room” (or Artists Alley). In this email, tell us who you are, and include a link to some of your work; be that your webpage, online store, Deviant Art, etc.
- We shall email you to inform you we have received your application and to let you know it is under review.
- If you are accepted to the Dealers Room, you will be sent a link to submit payment. If you are not accepted, you will be given an explanation and are encouraged to try again in the future.
- Please do keep in mind that space is limited and that applications will be reviewed in the chronological order in which they are received.
- Please note that illogiCon gives preference to dealers/artists over anyone else for space in our dealers room/artists alley, as space is limited and it is for dealers and artists, after all.
- It is not within illogiCon’s general practices to issue refunds, but in extenuating circumstances, individual cases will be considered.
If you would like to apply to join our Dealers Room/Artists Alley, send an email to illogicon.info at gmail dot com with the subject “illogiCon 6 Dealers Room(or Artists Alley)” and we’ll get you an application!