Guest Application requests are due by Sunday September 16, 2018.
We will be sending the final round of acceptance emails on Monday September 24, 2018. We will fill guest spots on an ongoing basis and if we fill our slot needs before September 24th we will announce the closure of our application and send all results emails accordingly.
We expect many applications and will be unable to accept them all. illogiCon would like to have a variety of guests every year and we try to keep our guest list fresh by rotating some of our guests each year. If you have been to illogiCon recently, please do not feel personally slighted if we elect to have someone different as a guest in the upcoming year. We wish we could accept everyone that applies, we do not have the time or space for everyone that applies (even if we can be wibbly wobbley, we are not timey wimey). We urge you to reapply for the following year if you were not selected.
To increase your odds of acceptance, fill this form out accurately and completely. We will be contacting potential guests for more information as necessary, be sure to keep an eye out for communication from us.
Good luck! We’re excited to hear what you’ve got!
Guests Terms of Accommodation:
If accepted as a guest, you will receive:
- For individual guests applications: One (1) complimentary membership to the convention, plus 1 additional membership, if needed, for a companion. Complimentary badges have the same badge privileges as stated for an attendees badge.
- For group applications: Will depend on size of group and program, could include discounted badges for the rest of the group passed the stated number of complimentary badges in acceptance email offer. Complimentary and discounted badges have the same badge privileges as stated for an attendees badge.
- Advertising as a guest on our website and inclusion in the program book.
As a guest, we request the following of you:
- We request that each guest participate in a minimum of 4 hours of programming (panels, workshops, etc.) during the convention.
- Please provide us with a copy of your current bio, which can include photo and a website.
illogiCon thanks you for providing an epic program, however, no travel, hotel, or other accommodations except listed above are provided by illogiCon. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.